Sunday, July 7, 2013

Investigation

July 7/13

I was hiding out at my friend Shelly's house with Corey we were hiding from the police...Shelly's mom was the one that was hiding the most. They had already talked to my parents asking where I was and well my parents honestly didn't know because I didn't want them to lie for me. Shelly's mom was on the balcony she ducked in so that the police staking out across the park wouldn't see her. They had seen her and came knocking on the door we hid in the corner of the living room so they wouldn't see us. They knocked so hard the shades on the door were moving and the cat thought it would be fun to play with. It almost exposed us at one point. Shelly's mom covered it so they wouldn't although they probably knew she was in the apartment. She ended up having to answer while we the kids hid so they wouldn't know we were there. The police gave her something so that we could leave the house. So Corey and I were given a yellow poncho's so that we could leave and were supposed to get stopped by police but we didn't because they were all oblivious. So Corey and I just walked away he was walking me home. But when we got to my place police where everywhere...So I couldn't possibly go home and Corey couldn't either. So Corey and I walked back to Shelly's place where her mom was in the cop car which meant Shelly was still well hidden in the apartment so we walked into the building like if we lived there we had a key and all. We just hid out at Shelly's for a long period of time.


I don't even remember what we were hiding from or why the police was looking for us. It was still somewhat interesting dream to talk about I guess. As always names have been changed due to privacy. All my stories the names will be changed.  


Thank you for reading.
Check back soon for another one.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment