Thursday, July 4, 2013

Going Nowhere

May 18/2013

I was on the bus on my way to school. About halfway to the metro we were at a bus stop where an old lady got off, I then saw a guy around my age running for the bus. My guess is the bus driver hadn't seen him and started to drive off. The guy was still running but had to stop because he lost his bus pass. Little did I know the bus ended up stopping a few stops away. There was something blocking the road we couldn't move. Beyond this road block was something that looked like the movie 2012. It was impossible that just that side of the city had been affected. Although I was still watching the guy to see if he was still going to get the bus after he saw this. When he got to the bus and saw this, he did still got onto the bus and came to sit right beside me at the back of the bus. We ended up talking for a good hour or so.


This is one of the strangest dreams I've ever had!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment