Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Late Night Class

July 9/2012

I was the owner of a Tim Horton's...But halfway through my dream I became a teacher...I was teaching a night class. We were at Saint James Adult Center but inside was our original school (we had to move schools due to problems in our building.) No one was keeping track of time when I noticed it was 1 a.m. I let everyone leave. Only to hear a few gun shots moments after...Elizabeth started screaming in the hallway for me to come out of the classroom. So I did, only to find her dragging my father who had just been shot outside of the school. The only reason I could think of why he would be here was because he was worried and came looking for me. I quickly ran over to where he now layed. Simon a friend of mine came by my side trying to calm me down and help in anyway he could...

That was the last thing that happened before I awoke.

Whenever I have dreams where loved ones die I always have a feeling something bad will happen to them. Like it's my dreams way of telling me before it happens.
I have this habit of reading into my dreams...
Next time a dream like this occurs I will see if it ends up meaning something like this.


Come back every Wednesday and Saturday for a new dream! :)

-K ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment