Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Criminal Minds related dream...

So on May 5th I had this dream...

Reid (from Criminal Minds) was working on a case at an apartment building. Little did he know the killer was the twin girls that lived in the apartment. They weren't any older then maybe 8 years old. They bite peoples necks or something along those lines. If a person was bitten by them a word of some sort would appear. One night when Reid was at the crime scene on his own the twins got a hold of him bit him and the words "Owl Fruit" Appeared...

Then I woke up and who knows what happened ! It's weird that I dream of Criminal Minds when I haven't had the time to watch it in a while. Also that the collab channel I'm part of's name appeared...What does this mean...?

Do you believe that your dreams might mean something? I do at times. Depending on what happens of course.

Come back every Wednesday and Saturday for a new dream.

- K ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment